Sea Isle City Recycling Information
Please observe our Mandatory Recycling Laws.
What should be recycled?
- Paper: newspapers, magazines, junk mail and corrugated cardboard.
- Glass: food and beverage bottles and jars.
- Plastic Bottles: food and beverage; soap, detergent, and health/beauty aid containers that have the symbols 1 or 2 imprinted on the bottom.
- Aluminum & Steel (Tin) Cans: soda, beer, fruit, vegetable, pet food and other food and beverage cans and EMPTY aerosol cans (except paint).
- Paper: Place in paper grocery bag.
- Bottles and Cans: Place rinsed recyclables together in one reusable container marked “RECYCLABLES.”
- Do not place recyclables in plastic bags.
For more information, call the Recycling Coordinator at (609) 263-6375